1. This Number is a 9 digit number.
2. The number in the millon’s place is 9.
3. The hundred thousands place is a fraction that has the same numerator and denominator.
4. The number in the hundreds place is half of ten.
5. The number in tenths place is the same number as the number in the million’s place.
6. The tens place is the same number in the hundred thousands place.
7.The digit in the hundredths place is what you add two that way you get ten.
8. There is four that represents 40,000.
9. The number in the ones place is the same number as the number in the hundredths place.
10. The thousands place is the difference of 10 and 7.
Can you figure it out?